X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisjj
    Carpal Tunnel
    • Apr 2008

12204 FTP failure

How come Copy to Right (HD to FTP) is causing this error when there is no log record of BC attempting a connection?

2010-07-11 23:56:59 Unable to copy D:\Projects\ChrisJJ\chrisjj.com web\www.chrisjj.com\tango\cdinlays\TSE1V3.htm: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
    2010-07-11 23:56:59 Failed to copy 1 items. Completed in 1.03 seconds.
    2010-07-11 23:57:08 Unable to copy D:\Projects\ChrisJJ\chrisjj.com web\www.chrisjj.com\tango\cdinlays\TSE1V3.htm: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
    2010-07-11 23:57:08 Failed to copy 1 items. Completed in 1.03 seconds.
    2010-07-11 23:57:16 Unable to copy D:\Projects\ChrisJJ\chrisjj.com web\www.chrisjj.com\tango\cdinlays\TSE1V3.htm: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
    2010-07-11 23:57:16 Failed to copy 1 items. Completed in 1.16 seconds.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello Chrisjj,

Can you post or send a [email protected] (include link to this forum post):
    1) A screenshot of your initial connection to the ftp, showing the full screen of BC3.
    2) Your LogFile.txt as an attachment (the entire log as a file). This would include the log from BC3's bootup, startup of the session, and the copy attempt.

Was this copy attempt made immediately after loading the session? Did the session fail to load the right side? Was there an error icon, error message, or anything else to indicate failure?
    Was this copy attempt made after idling for any length of time on the FTP? How long did you idle for?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• chrisjj
      Carpal Tunnel
      • Apr 2008

> Can you post or send a [email protected]
      > (include link to this forum post):
      > 1) A screenshot of your initial connection to the ftp, showing the full screen of BC3.

I know of no initial connection. As I saud "there is no log record of BC attempting a connection".

> 2) Your LogFile.txt as an attachment (the entire log as a file). This
      > would include the log from BC3's bootup, startup of the session, and
      > the copy attempt.

Sorry, the log from then is unavailable.

I relaunch that session, I get

2010-07-12 22:53:28 Username: OWNER-ZBB5FTV33\Chris
      2010-07-12 22:53:30 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
      2010-07-12 22:53:30 Load comparison: <->

so I conclude that in the reported instance, BC /had/ made a connection but the machine went unavailable since.

> Was this copy attempt made immediately after loading the session?

No.

> Did the session fail to load the right side?

Yes.

> Was there an error icon, error message, or anything else to indicate failure?

The usual "(x) Error Opening Folder"

> Was this copy attempt made after idling for any length of time on the FTP?

Yes.

> How long did you idle for?

Unknown. Could have been 1 hour.

If it happens again I will keep the log. Thanks.

Comment

Working...