Folder file formats: swc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folder file formats: swc

An Adobe swc file is really a zip file. Easy enough to add oneself, but it could be pre-configured.

The folder formats config is a bit hard to find - particularly since there is File Formats right there on the Tools menu and in my simple mind a swc is a file format, not a folder format. It might be helpful to add a Folder Formats menu item there that goes to the appropriate tab of the Options dialog. Sorry I didn't notice this sooner.

Greg

Thanks for the suggestions.

Have you had a chance to look at our Options video tutorial? It runs through the various places where options are currently stored.

http://www.scootersoftware.com/beta3....php?zz=videos
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Hmmm, should we need videos for such things?... Thanks, I'll take a look.

I also just realized that there isn't built in file formats for an ECMAScript like language JavaScript or ActionScript. It would be handy if there were configs for ActionScript and MXML.

Thanks,
      Greg

Comment

We do have a large number of options available. The video describes briefly why they are seperated into the different categories. Additional links from one section to another (your suggestion) are something we can consider.

Additional File Format handling is always nice. We probably won't be adding additional file formats into the 3.0 release, but we are working on different solutions for importing additional ones from our website.
        There should be a blue link at the bottom of the File Format dialog that takes you to an additional download web page (our current solution). As the web page suggestions: if you develop an additional file format, you can submit it to us and we can host it on our website.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Thanks for your Folder Formats suggestion. I always like to hear where people first look for an item, and I'm not opposed to having multiple paths to the same feature. I'll give it some thought.
          Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
          X