16340 ZIP: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16340 ZIP: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %

Any idea as to the meaning of this error message? I'm attempting to copy from this file http://www.rockbox.org/download/byhand.cgi .

Code:
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\10 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\10 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\10 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\14 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\14 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\14 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\16 GNU Unifont.fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\16 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\16 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\16 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\18 GNU Unifont.fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\18 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\18 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\18 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\20 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\20 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\20 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\24 GNU Unifont.fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\24 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\24 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\24 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\26 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\26 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\26 Ubuntu [Regular].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\28 GNU Unifont.fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\28 Ubuntu [Bold].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d
    Unable to copy D:\Resources\_Hardware\DAPs\Creative ZEN\Rockbox\Distribution 3\[anti-aliased] font-pack.zip\28 Ubuntu [Light].fnt: Invalid InitVector index = %d. Index should be >= 0 and < %d

Hello Chris,

It's an error handling that specific archive file. We've had one other report of a similar error with an archive and we're looking into it. For now, you will need to extract the information outside of BC3, or treat the archive as a file, and copy the whole archive file and not the files inside of it.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by chrisjj View Post
      Any idea as to the meaning of this error message?
      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      It's an error handling that specific archive file.
      Thanks. Any idea as to the meaning of this error message?

you will need to extract the information outside of BC3
      Thanks.

, or treat the archive as a file, and copy the whole archive file and not the files inside of it.
      Thanks, but that is little use in extracting the files inside, which is what I am trying to do.

Comment

I started getting the Invalid InitVector index error with Winzip 17 when comparing a zip file to a folder structure when I disabled the Winzip option for "Full Path Information". If it is enabled I do not get the error.

Comment

I installed the trial of Winzip18, and created zips with folders/files and toggled this option. It was not sufficient to recreate the error; are there any other configurations you are using?
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Beyond Compare Pro Edition 3.3.10 (build 17762)
            Winzip 17.0 Pro (10283) 64-bit, using ribbon interface

Only Settings option I believe I changed originally was to use "Enhanced Deflate" for .Zip (I don't know what the original value was). I have attached JPGs of my WinZip Options View and Miscellaneous tabs.

Comment

Thanks for the additional info. WinZip18 Evaluation with these options doesn't seem to hit the same issue, but it could be specific to the content I'm testing/zipping. We also upgraded Zip libraries in BC4, which is currently in public beta and available for testing. Could you also give that a try and see if our improved zip library helps? http://www.scootersoftware.com/beta.php
              Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
              X