thanks to the BC-team

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to the BC-team

sorry if this sounds cheesy or silly, but this programm changed my life really. I cannot say enough "thank you" for what amount you made my life easier.
    I program a lot (php, html, javascript, perl) and I am a bit chaotic in my workstyle. BC helps me tokeep my 3 online server, 3 PCs and 1 developement server all synchronized.
    BC really saves my day so often. thank you! thank you!

Re: thanks to the BC-team

Nothing silly about it - in fact I want to add my own two cents of gratitude as BC2 helps me to keep in synch currently over 40 servers with more than 800 configuration files - with lots of daily changes ... without BC2 I'd be a cry in the wilderness ...
    Thanx BC2
    VSD

Comment

I must chirp in here to say that my job would be virtually impossible with out BC2. I adminster a web based learning management system (LMS) that resides on 3 servers and hosts over 600 courses. Every month we stage 20 to 30 new and revised courses. With BC2 I can isolate exactly what the changes are and how they will impact the code before staging it on the servers. I also use it to trouble shoot javascript and HTML content. I LOVE SCOOTER SOFTWARE!

Comment

I couldn't function without BC. Honestly, this is one of the best $29.95's that I ever spent - and you keep making it better.
        Thanks for a great product.
        David

Comment

BC is awesome!! It has given me much more visibility and control of my development projects. No more lost or inadvertent code changes!

Comment

Working...