Great utility

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great utility

Hi there, just wanted to drop by and say what a great product BC is. Here's an example of how BC saved us a lot of time.

We work on a lot of components that operate using XML data. Well we happened to lose some source code for one of our components. Instead of spending hours trying to re-test the component once it was rebuilt, we just dumped the XML output to files in different folders for the old and new components.

Using BC, we were able to quickly isolate differences and certify that our newly re-built component matched the old one exactly.

This is such a time saver that I think we may start using BC on a regular basis as part of a testing process.

Solid product, keep up the great work guys.
  • Hades
    Visitor
    • Dec 2003

Re: Great utility ( I SECOND THAT)

Great work guys on Beyond Compare, it really shows how committed the scooter software team are..This software is a godsend on auditing FTP sites,and showing stats on files uploaded / deleted.

Thanks

John

( This software actually gives the impression to others that i actually know what im doing )

Comment

Re: Great utility

I like to attach some praises from Germany to this thread.
      This product is really the best comparison tool with the most intelligent license strategy one can found in the web.

Working with this tool shows every time, what love and planning must have been spend to develop it that way.

Keep up your great work. This kind of software is what makes users happy !!!

Just the best wishes,
      Karsten.

Comment

Working...