Script close after finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script close after finishes

How can I make a script close after finishing..

Also I am using a script that generates an HTML report of folder comparison, how can I not generate the "Size" and "Modified" columns, just the files?

Thanks

Hello,

Which version of Beyond Compare are you currently running? Based on your other post, you appear to be running on Linux. Is that running BC2 Windows in an emulated environment or BC3 Linux?

For BC3, you can change this in the Tools menu -> Options, Script section. "Close when finished".
    For BC2, it is in the Tools menu -> Options, General section, Script processing options: "Closed when finished."

It can also be controlled by the command line if you need to define it as a case by case basis.

For the Columns conversation, your previous post is found here:
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/vbull...ead.php?t=7644
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Yes I want to define it in the command line, and I am on BC2
      How can it be done?

Comment

I am running version 3
        and I want to do it from the command line, how can I do that?

Comment

Hello,

BC2 supports a /silent command line argument which will suppress all dialogs and run silently. I strongly recommend not enabling this option until you are confident your script is running as you expect, since you will receive no feedback if there are any errors.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

In BC3, you can use /closescript on the command line (documented in Help under the Command Line arguments). BC3 also supports /silent, like BC2.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X