Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my right part folder lost when compare two folder

hi all,
    beyong compare did its work well, but I faced a strange question three days ago. the content on the right side lost....

1, selected two folders(A and B), right click, selected "Compate" popup menu item, then compare tool started, but only B was shown on the left, the A folder lost, and the input bar showed "Enter path here".

2, right click folder A, selected "Select left folder for compare", then right click folder B, selected "Compare to "A"", the application run, but only B was shown on the left, the A folder lost on the right, the input bar also showed "Enter path here".

3, i uninstall the application, restart, run regedit, searched all string about "scooter", "beyond", removed them, searched thoes strings in document, and removed all the items. i install the compare again and selected a new folder to install it, but the question happened again.

it is so strong that new install can not fix it, where does the setting save?
    how to fix it?
    yesterday,i popup a thread for this question, but i can not find it now?

please help me, thank you all.

Hello,

A folder not found error would not be related to the stored settings within BC2. What type of folder are you attempting to compare? Is it a remote share?

Are you running the most recent version of BC2 (BC 2.5.3)? Which Operating System are you currently running?

Are you able to open and view the contents of the folder in My Computer or Windows Explorer?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X