• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StarShaper
    New User
    • Sep 2007

Updates and WebDAV

Hi,

It's been quite a while now since I am using Beyond Compare. I love this program, because it is fast, lightweight, powerful and easy to use.

I have ordered a license for version 2.5.1, waiting for the license key. Now I have a few questions. Will I be able to update to Beyond Compare 3 when the version is final?

Beyond Compare supports FTP. How about the new WebDAV which has evolved in the last years? Will Beyond Compare support WebDAV? Are there any plans? Currently I am using Beyond Compare together with a seperate WebDAV client.

Kind regards
    StarShaper
  • Chris
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: Updates and WebDAV

We plan to offer 18 months of upgrade protection from your BC2 purchase date. If version 3 comes out within that time, we'll offer a free upgrade to BC3 standard. If you're outside of the 18 month window, then we'll probably offer an upgrade for half the BC3 purchase price. When we get closer to a release we'll post an official upgrade policy on our web site.

BC 2.5.1 doesn't support WebDAV. At this point I don't think it will be in BC 3.0, but it is still on our list of features we would like to support in a future version.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...