Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenMoose

Mismatches or only left side orphans?

Hi.
    (I am using the evaluation version 2.4.3 build 243)

Is there a way I can show mismatches (and)/or left side orphans only? (i.e. Right side should show no orphans).

Background: I have a VSS "reference" folder on left side wich has a copy of the latest files in VSS, and my "sandbox"/work folder on the right side. The sandbox has a bunch of dlls/objs etc that I don't want to include in the comparison, so I choose "only mismatches but no orphans" which is fine. But then I don't see those files that are only in my reference (left side) but not in my sandbox (right side).
    I.e. I would like the functionality of VSS's "Project Difference" with the checkbox "Show files that are only in the compare location" checked and the checkbox "Show files that are only in the to location" UNchecked :-).

Thanks in advance.

*Edit: Never mind, was browsing through the pages (tried to search before I posted) and found the answer that this can be done via View->Toolbars->Component. Great!
  • Zoë
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: Mismatches or only left side orphans?

Right click on the toolbars and select "Component" from the popup menu. That will switch the filter modes so you can individually toggle filters (like "Show Mismatches" or "Show Left Orphans") on and off.
    Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...