• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCImages

I am running the following command to produce a comparison report -

>>>>
    compare crc
    folder-report layout:side-by-side options:display-mismatches,column-timestamp,column-size,column-crc output-to:C:\1_BC_Snapshot\Program_Files_report.html output-options:html-color
    <<<<

as well as the expected .html file being generated a directory called "BCImages" is also created (with the exact date/time stamp).

This directory contains many .gif files showing different folder configurations "Colour - open/close".

Note: It does not stop the script working correctly but I am not sure why it is being created. Any ideas ?

Kevin
    #

Re: BCImages

The BCImages folder is automatically created when you generate an HTML Folder report.

The HTML Folder Report uses images in the html, and the referenced images are always created in a BCImages subfolder.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Is there any way to change the BCImage url used in the src= field? I want to generate the comparison HTML files for a whole bunch of different folders, but I don't want each one of them to have its own copy of BCImages. In the same way that you can use an external CSS file, it would be nice to be able to point to a folder where the BCImages graphics will be.

Comment

I don't think it is possible to change the BCImages URL used by the report. We'll consider this for the future.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X