X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • waynew
    Journeyman
    • Sep 2004

Can't load second ftp directory in script

I am trying to load and compare multiple ftp directories with corresponding Lan directories in BC2 script, but it only seems to work on the first ftp directory and fails thereafter. my script and errors below:

Log verbose "c:\temp\bc2_testcse.log"
    criteria rules-based
    option confirm:yes-to-all
    load ftp://%1:%2@%3/cse%4*screens "C:\RevolveDIR\CSE\REF\%5\Screens"
    sync mirror:lt->rt

load ftp://%1:%2@%3/cse%4*copylib "C:\RevolveDIR\CSE\REF\%5\copylib"
    sync mirror:lt->rt
    below is part of the log:
    >> load ftp://userassword@servername/csetmp*copylib "C:\RevolveDIR\CSE\REF\devtmp\copylib"
    4/28/2005 1:02:36 PM Sent> CWD /ENTER-DIRECTORY-NAME
    4/28/2005 1:02:36 PM Recv> 550 CWD file status error /ENTER-DIRECTORY-NAME "Too long token (identifier or number)".
    4/28/2005 1:02:36 PM CWD file status error /ENTER-DIRECTORY-NAME "Too long token (identifier or number)".
    4/28/2005 1:02:36 PM Load Comparison: <-> C:\RevolveDIR\CSE\REF\DEVTMP\copylib
    4/28/2005 1:02:36 PM Script Error: Unable to load base folder
  • Chris
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: Can\'t load second ftp directory in script

The error looks like an error that is with the FTP server, but it is hard to say for sure.

My best guess is that this problem is due to the * in the path, so it might be worth trying the script on paths that don't have * characters in them.

If you'd like me to investigate this further, please email the complete log, the command line you're using to run the script, a .zip of your BC settings using Help|Support and the Export button, and the type of FTP server software the server is running to [email protected].
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...