X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danwhite
    Visitor
    • Apr 2005

Version doesn't appear in output file

Hi I have created the script below to run a scheduled task comparing two folders but the report only displays the file size and date modified. Have I got something wrong in the script or is it not possible to display the version in a report created by a script? Would appreciate any help!

criteria timestamp size version timezone:ignore
    load "\\stn-ts-06\c$\Program Files\MDS International\Clinical Assessment System" "\\stn-ts-07\c$\Program Files\MDS International\Clinical Assessment System"
    filter "*.dll;*.exe;*.xml;*.ocx;*.mdb;*.rpt;*.ttx"
    expand all
    select all
    folder-report layout:side-by-side options:display-all output-to:dantestreport.html output-options:html-color

• chrroe
    Pooh-Bah
    • Oct 2007

Re: Version doesn\'t appear in output file

Hi danwhite!

Take a look at the description of the folder-report command in the BC helpfile (scripting reference):

Quote:

<font color="#666666">Optional columns can be included in the report by using the flags column-version, column-size, column-crc, column-timestamp, and column-attributes. By default, column-size and column-timestamp are included. column-none can be used by itself to clear the default columns. </font>

Hope this helps ...

Bye
    Christoph

Comment

• danwhite
      Visitor
      • Apr 2005

Thanks for the advice!

Sorry if I'm being dopey but I put the keyword in as below but I still don't see the version column. Am I missing something?

criteria timestamp size version timezone:ignore
      load "\\stn-ts-06\c$\Program Files\MDS International\Clinical Assessment System" "\\stn-ts-07\c$\Program Files\MDS International\Clinical Assessment System"
      filter "*.dll;*.exe;*.xml;*.ocx;*.mdb;*.rpt;*.ttx"
      expand all
      select all
      folder-report layout:side-by-side column-version options:display-all output-to:dantestreport.html output-options:html-color

Comment

• Chris
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hi Dan,

You just have the column-version in the wrong place.

Changing your folder report command should give you the output you're looking for.
        Code:
        folder-report layout:side-by-side options:display-all,column-version,column-size,column-timestamp output-to:dantestreport.html output-options:html-color
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

• danwhite
          Visitor
          • Apr 2005

You're a star!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...