X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RodolfoGiovanninetti
    Veteran
    • Oct 2007

Issues with toolbar

I just installed B.C.4 and I would like to ask for some changes in the toolbars.
    I would like to be able to rearrange toolbars, to fit my taste.
    I would like to be able to use a custom toolbar where to put my most used commands.
    I would like to be able to unlock toolbars, but I do not see the "Lock toolbar positions" checkbox to remove.
    I would like to be able to see both Favorites and Toggles, as I do in B.C.3, as You can see in the attached screenshot.
    I would like to have a command, maybe in Tweaks, that says to B.C.4 to display ALL commands in ALL positions, menu, toolbar, and so on, so that I have not to choose each one of them.

Thank You very much for all Your great work!

And I wish You and Your families a Happy New Year!

Rodolfo Giovanninetti
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

We do not currently support moving sections of the toolbar around, but the buttons can be made visible/hidden and customized. We're still getting feedback and appreciate these ideas.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• sumangalam
      Expert
      • May 2008

How can the button be Customised ?

Hello,

Can you please guide how can the buttons be Customized ?

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Under the Preferences/Options dialog, you can go to the "Toolsbars, etc" section where you can Select view to change to the appropriate view, then enable/disable if certain buttons should be present on the Toolbar.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Erik
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by RodolfoGiovanninetti
          B.C.4 to display ALL commands in ALL positions, menu, toolbar, and so on, so that I have not to choose each one of them.
          If you right click on the command list in the Options dialog, you will be able to pick Show All In Menu and Show All On Toolbar.
          Erik Scooter Software

Comment

• RodolfoGiovanninetti
            Veteran
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Erik
            If you right click on the command list in the Options dialog, you will be able to pick Show All In Menu and Show All On Toolbar.
            Thank You, I will use these in future builds, so that if You add new commands I will be sure to use them.
            This is on of the reasons for which I said that You should update the help system in real time, and write a more complete "What's New" and "Change Log".
            Not being aware of this very good feature (at least for me, I asked for it in B.C.3), I chose every single command to select ALL check boxes! If I had been aware of these shortcuts...

Thank You again and regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Comment

Working...