some questions ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

some questions ?

when I compare tow files that there are so many different , Is there any shotcut can be used to find out the differents immediately , so you needn't to use the mouse to move the bar up and down !!!
  • Erik
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: some questions ?

You can use Ctrl+N to go to the next difference, and Ctrl+P to go to the previous difference. Other positioning commands are available in the Search menu.
    Erik Scooter Software

Comment

• Liangjinhui
      • Mar 2004

And if you only care about the difference, you can setting the display filters to only show differences, and also you can set the context lines in file viewer options.

除了上帖所说的快捷键之外,也可以设置显示过滤
      如果使用中文版,在文件查看器的“工具�*查看�*显示过 滤”中设置“只显示差异部分”,在查看器选项设置里可 以设置上下文关联行数。
      Last edited by Aaron; 20-May-2008, 02:28 PM. Reason: character encoding

Comment

• SmileSnake
        Visitor
        • Oct 2004

whoops, I can't input Chinese character/
        my question is how about English version to setup this kind of option? I can't find it.

And if you only care about the difference, you can setting the display filters to only show differences, and also you can set the context lines in file viewer options.

除了上帖所说的快捷键之外,也可以设置显示过滤
        如果使用中文版,在文件查看器的“工具�*查看�*显示过 滤”中设置“只显示差异部分”,在查看器选项设置里可 以设置上下文关联行数。
        Last edited by Aaron; 20-May-2008, 02:29 PM. Reason: character encoding

Comment

• Chris
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

You can set File Viewer to only show different lines by selecting View|Just Differences from the menu.

You can set File Viewer to show different lines with context by selecting View|Differences With Context from the menu.

You can set the number of context lines to display in the File Viewer section of Tools|Options.
          Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

• SmileSnake
            Visitor
            • Oct 2004

Very Good, it's very nice of you and BC.
            You can set File Viewer to only show different lines by selecting View|Just Differences from the menu.

You can set File Viewer to show different lines with context by selecting View|Differences With Context from the menu.

You can set the number of context lines to display in the File Viewer section of Tools|Options.

Comment

Working...