We've just released Beyond Compare 3.3.1. This is the first official 3.3 release.
Major features and bug fixes in this release include:
- Added full context menu extensions on Linux for Konqueror (KDE), Nautilus (Gnome), and Thunar (Xfce), with configurable visibility and submenus.
- Added support for passing '-' on the command line to load a file from stdin, and added support for FIFOs on Linux.
- Copying to/from FTP/SFTP servers now copies the Unix mode (rwx).
- Character encoding errors during saving now prompt to use a different code page instead of refusing to save.
- Removed prompt to edit read-only files in file viewers.
- Fixed FTP timezone autodetection.
The complete change log can be viewed here