X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crofton99
    New User
    • Mar 2012

Droid Phone Folder Issue

I can't get BC3 to find the folders on my droid phone when i connect the phone to my PC. The computer lists the drive as my computer\SPH-D710. And I can move files on and off manually, but BC3 can't seem to locate the memory on this phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

BC3 currently only supports local folders via a drive letter (E:\folder), FTP (ftp:\\ipaddress\folder) or a remote share (\\computer\folder). MTP, which just start with the device name, is not currently supported, but something on our Customer Wishlist to add in a future version.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• snidely.too
      Expert
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Aaron
      Hello,

BC3 currently only supports local folders via a drive letter (E:\folder), FTP (ftp:\\ipaddress\folder) or a remote share (\\computer\folder). MTP, which just start with the device name, is not currently supported, but something on our Customer Wishlist to add in a future version.
      I use a USB connection for my Android device, which gives me a drive letter (G:, the last few times). BC3 works well in this configuration. I think I reported in a previous thread about using the phone as an FTP server, also; this requires 3rd-party software on the phone.

/dps

Comment

• Crofton99
        New User
        • Mar 2012

Thanks! I'll just have to take out the MicroSD card and add files directly to it.

Comment

Working...