Default Droid Phone Folder Issue

I can't get BC3 to find the folders on my droid phone when i connect the phone to my PC. The computer lists the drive as my computer\SPH-D710. And I can move files on and off manually, but BC3 can't seem to locate the memory on this phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kevin

Hello,

BC3 currently only supports local folders via a drive letter (E:\folder), FTP (ftp:\\ipaddress\folder) or a remote share (\\computer\folder). MTP, which just start with the device name, is not currently supported, but something on our Customer Wishlist to add in a future version.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Hello,

BC3 currently only supports local folders via a drive letter (E:\folder), FTP (ftp:\\ipaddress\folder) or a remote share (\\computer\folder). MTP, which just start with the device name, is not currently supported, but something on our Customer Wishlist to add in a future version.
    I use a USB connection for my Android device, which gives me a drive letter (G:, the last few times). BC3 works well in this configuration. I think I reported in a previous thread about using the phone as an FTP server, also; this requires 3rd-party software on the phone.

/dps

Thanks! I'll just have to take out the MicroSD card and add files directly to it.