BC Version 4, Pro Edition only, Windows only
Beyond Compare 4.1 Pro for Windows and later includes support for Microsoft OneDrive.
Creating a OneDrive Profile
- Open Tools | Profiles.
- Click +.
- Select OneDrive Profile.
- In the authentication dialog, enter your OneDrive username and password and click Sign in.
- Click Yes to give Beyond Compare permission to access OneDrive.
- In Beyond Compare, click Save.
Loading a OneDrive Profile
- Open the Folder Compare or Folder Sync.
- Click the left or right Browse button.
- Select your saved OneDrive profile and click OK.
BC 4.2.10 Pro or higher is requireed for OneDrive for Business/Office 365. If your OneDrive email is associated with both a Personal and Business account, it may be necessary to open your Default Web Browser, navigate to Office.com and Log Out. After logging out in your Browser, reopen BC4 and attempt to create a new OneDrive Profile. If prompted to select a preexisting account, click the menu button to Forget, and re-enter your email credentials from scratch.
OneDrive profiles don't preserve modified timestamps when copying files. Copied files are timestamped with the time of the copy. To workaround the issue, copy the timestamp from the OneDrive file back to the local file using the Actions | Touch command.